City of London
£0.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has become available within a Medical Research charity seeking to appoint two Credit Controllers to join their successful growing Finance Team. This is a full-time permanent role with a hybrid working environment based in South East London. The main responsibilities are to build excellent customer relationships on key accounts to proactively maximise cash collections and ensure that payments are received within agreed terms. You will be used to working in a high volume fast paced role following up with customers owed debts, credit notes, and able to deal with queries promptly.
- To ensure debt is minimised and have regular customer contact ensuring invoices are paid in full.
- To be the main point of contact for sales billing queries both by phone and email
- Weekly/monthly management information for analysis of bad and doubtful debt
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Follow the processes and procedures for cred note requests
- To carry out other duties in line with the grading of the post
To be considered for the Credit Controller role you will either be part or fully qualified CCAB accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA or ACMA) or equivalent or seeking to work towards in the future. You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar role and it is desirable to have come from an NHS or private healthcare background. Experience working with an accounting system such as SAP within the charity sector is necessary. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more, please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to email@example.com.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.