City of London, London
£10.00 - £13.00 per hour
6 months ago
This is an exciting new temporary to permanent Credit Control Officer role working for a charity based in Central London.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your duties as Credit Control Officer will include;
- Dealing with all internal and external invoicing queries
- Following through with all unpaid invoices
- Ensuring debts are paid in timely manner
- Ensuring all transactions are compliant with company policy
- Update and submit monthly statements
- Maintain and update client statements
- Reconcile all monthly bank statements
Applicants for the position of Credit Control Officer must be available to start asap, have excellent communication skills and ideally have some experience in a credit control function.
If you are interested in the position of Credit Control Officer than please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org