£60k - 70k per year
9 months ago
Our client is an innovative non-profit who are currently looking to recruit a new, hands-on Creative Design Team Lead to join and lead their collaborative, progressive and growing team.
As a central figure in the team, you will inspire, lead and give direction to the Creative Design Team, made up of 6-8 professionals to work across the whole organisation with business development, project management, marketing & communications and corporate strategy.
- Develop and grow the capacity and skills of the Creative Design Team to match the needs of the project pipeline
- Carry out line management processes, such as 1:1 meetings, evaluating performance, setting objectives for the Team and ensure team members are on track to meet agreed outputs
- Lead the creative process of the team and ensure high quality of work, developing and promoting tools for design and documentation
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to deployment on projects where you have content leadership responsibilities
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas effectively
This will be an ideal role for someone who has lives and breathes creative design, coupled with a passion for solving complex design challenges. With proven leadership skills, you will possess strong design vision and enthusiasm of gathering and disseminating knowledge in compelling and innovative ways.
If you have extensive experience of digital communications within a design related discipline, as well as a track record of brand and line management then this could be perfect for you.
If you would like to play a significant part in an exciting organisation that will invest in your personal development and career aspirations, then we would like to discuss the role with you in some more detail.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com along with the reference number - J61342AM - and I will contact you.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.