£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
TPP Recruitment are working with The Education and Training Foundation (ETF) who help ensure that the Further Education and Training sector develops world class leaders, teachers and trainers. They work across the whole FE sector and are funded by Government grant, commercial contracts, professional membership (The Society for Education and Training - SET) and accreditation fees and a variety of other business activities.
The ETF are now looking to appoint a CPD Trainer who will Ensure high quality delivery of CPD for T Level providers through rolling out a Train the Trainer model and delivering face to face and or virtual interventions. The role will be home based with considerable travel, and you may be based anywhere in England.
Reporting into the CPD Training Lead, you will be responsible for delivering face-to-face interventions and CPD training for the T Levels Professional Development contract to ensure that the training delivered by partners is high quality. Playing a key role to deliver full-day training events, which include the expansion of online content, discussion, practical skills development, and surgery time to identify key questions/challenges.
To be considered, you'll need to show evidence of experience, skills and knowledge in the following:
* Hold a teaching or training qualification.
* Proven track record of working with FE providers and staff at senior and practitioner level.
* Experience of successfully training FE practitioners.
* Knowledge and experience of delivering learning virtually.
* Knowledge and experience of Train the Trainer models.
* Knowledge of and confident working in a 'challenge and support' approach whilst maintaining clear communication.
* Strong relationship development skills, with the ability to build strong partnerships with a range of key stakeholders.
* Able to encourage and develop a team culture throughout ETF, developing and implementing strategies to promote and maximise business objectives.
* The ability to build and maintain networks and senior level relationships across the sector.
If you are an exceptional candidate who would like to make an impact and enjoy working in a vibrant and cooperative environment, please apply today.
Please apply by submitting a CV and cover letter (2 pages maximum), outlining how you fulfil the requirements.
Closing date: Friday 26th June 12pm