Up to £13.19 per hour
about 2 years ago
3 months +
Our client a leading mental health charity with a busy and growing counselling service requires a discreet, proactive and experienced Administrator to help with the running of our office, reporting to Counselling Service Manager and working alongside a small Counselling team.
- To respond to arrivals
- To inform counsellors of their clients' arrival
- To ensure the waiting area is tidy and welcoming
- Report to Service Manager any issues and concerns in the premises
- To carry out general reception duties.
- Respond to telephone enquiries, taking clear and detailed messages, and ensure messages are dealt with efficiently and in timely manner.
- To provide administrative support to the Service Manager and counselling team.
- To manage and organise filing system, keeping it up to date personally as required.
- To manage and update database system regularly as required.
- To assist in the collection and registration of counselling data for service audit and statistical reports.
- Maintain Counselling sessions contributions, budget and records.
- To arrange counselling appointments, follow up the administrative progress and report to Service Manager of changes in schedules, etc.
- To ensure messages from client to counsellors are delivered efficiently
- To support Service Manager in the organisation and distribution of material to the counselling team.
- To assist in the timely allocation of clients and waiting list management.
- To help develop and improve counselling service by ensuring efficiency in service delivery, establishing effective service monitoring systems, and managing communication pathways.
- Minimum 3yrs experience in similar role
- Experience of working in the voluntary sector
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Experience of working IT software packages indulging MS office, Word Powerpoint and Excel
- Awareness of the needs of people with mental health issues in the community
- Good written and verbal communications
- Empathetic and able to deal with stressful situations in a calm and professional way