£34k - 38k per year
almost 3 years ago
Are you looking for a new role with a national charity? TPP is working alongside this leading health charity seeks to recruit a Corporate Development Manager for their successful fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position based at their head office in London.
You will focus on securing new corporate partnerships with organisations at a national level and contribute to the development of the fundraising strategy in the corporate fundraising team.
Your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Prospect and identify fundraising and partnership opportunities with corporate organisations at a national level.
- Develop and steward relationships with key decision makers in corporate organisations, in order to maximise the partnership opportunities with prospects and existing partners.
- Identify new and innovative partnerships in the corporate sector that can provide new income streams and add value to teams across the charity.
- Lead and complete formal application processes for partnership opportunities, including written proposals, formal presentations and pitches.
You will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of identifying, prospecting and securing commercial relationships with corporate organisations in a charitable and / or commercial setting.
- Experience of sponsorship and other commercial relationships.
- Proven track record in sales / business development.
- Aptitude for networking and building relationships.
- Ability to manage several projects at any one time.
Closing date: Monday 13th June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.