£29650.00 - £35113.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
12 months ago
We are working with a Membership body who are looking for a Corporate Risk and Assurance Officer to join their team. As Corporate Risk and Assurance Officer you will work with the Head of Governance, as well as the wider organisation, and will join the team responsible for supporting the organisation with strategic planning, budgeting, performance reporting and management of their corporate risks.
As Corporate Risk and Assurance Officer you will
- Support senior managers with collation of the corporate risk register, ensuring the organisation is able to deliver to its corporate objectives and mitigating against risks.
- Prepare and present quarterly risk reports for Governance, Risk and Audit.
- Offer information, advice and guidance to colleagues regarding to contract procedure.
- Manage service complaints inbox.
- Act as a source of advice to the organisation on issues relating to corporate support and business functions.
They are looking for someone who has
- Significant experience of working in a corporate or business support team.
- Substantial experience of working with corporate risk management tools.
- Experience of working with internal auditors.
- Experience of drafting reports, and sumarising management information.