£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
8 months ago
About the role
A national medical children's charity helping seriously ill children fulfil their potential is hiring for a Corporate Services Manager who will be responsible for the performance, management and delivery of a range of corporate services within the Charity's regulatory and governance framework. This is a full-time role with hybrid working options of 8 days a month in the office (when Covid is safe enough to do so) and the rest from home.
As the Corporate Services Manager, will be provide specialist expertise and leadership in risk management, procurement, internal audit, policies, and performance monitoring. You will work closely with the Company Secretary and Corporate Services to lead, develop, and embed a culture of good governance and compliance, collaborating closely across the Charity.
This is a very broad role and therefore training will be provided in some of the other areas, your role duties will also include administering the Charity's Document Management Policy and Document Library, maintaining the External Reporting Register, maintaining a register of compliance activities ensuring that all reported matters are investigated and that recommendations and lessons learnt from investigations are actioned, disseminated, understood, and embedded, administering the internal audit function, and ensuring the Health and Safety policy and procedures are understood, implemented and kept up to date.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience of working within corporate services including areas such as risk, internal audit, insurance and compliance activities.
* Experience of maintaining key documents such as frameworks, policies and procedures.
* Understanding and working knowledge of health and safety, risk management and internal audit
* Proven ability to apply compliance principles to meet business objectives.
* Confident in dealing with complex situations and communicating (written and verbal) such issues clearly and succinctly to a range of audiences.
* Ability to manage own workload and prioritise multiple tasks.
* Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to be part of an organisation providing life-changing treatments for children, then we would love to hear from you. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.