£22,966 - 27,000 per year
almost 3 years ago
One of the UKs largest children’s charities is now recruiting for a Corporate Fundraising Executive to join their successful corporate team. You will be responsible managing your own partnerships and assisting on larger partnerships. This is a great opportunity for someone with a small amount of corporate fundraising experience or sales experience to transfer and develop their skills within a large and successful charity.
- Encourage and steward corporate partners to deliver on or exceed planned fundraising targets
- Maintain accurate records of fundraising and activity to enable evaluation and analysis
- Assist in the successful production of fundraising, communications and promotional materials for corporate partners
- Creating bespoke, engaging and creative proposals
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a fundraising, sales or marketing environment
- Understanding the corporate sector and raising funds and awareness from partnerships
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills with an inspiring communication style
Closing Date: 22nd January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.