£30k - 33k per year
over 3 years ago
This health charity is currently recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Officer to join their ambitious team, you will work with a supportive manager and will be instrumental in securing new partnerships worth in excess of £25,000. This is a great opportunity if you are driven and enjoying building relationships with potential supporters.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To take a pro-active, innovative and strategic approach to creating and exploring appropriate corporate partnership opportunities
- To contribute to the strategic planning process for corporate partnerships, planning for effectively for growth and funding opportunities
- Working with key internal stakeholders to support a smooth account win and handover process
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of securing partnerships in the charity sector
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills with an inspiring communication style
Closing Date: 24th March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.