£26000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This children's mental health charity is recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Officer who will be responsible for maximising support from their current corporate partners and helping generate new partnerships.
This organisation has great retention of staff and it's a nice place to work with a flexible culture.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing your own portfolio of corporate partners as well as assisting with the management of larger partnerships
- Growing income from existing partnerships
- Researching and attending new business pitches, although this will be a smaller part of your role
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven and demonstrable experience of managing relationships with corporates
- Persuasive and professional oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and engaging personality
Closing date: 7th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.