West London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
8 months ago
Looking for more responsibility? We are working with a brilliant small medical research charity who are looking for a corporate partnerships officer. Corporate partnerships are relatively new to the charity and therefor a focus on new business with account managing existing partnerships.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* To identify and successfully pitch for new corporate partnerships with a focus on charity of the year and retail.
* Account manage existing partnerships.
* Work with the wider fundraising team to maximise opportunities
* To support the wider fundraising team. A great way to learn other aspects of fundraising.
The successful candidate will have:
* A successful track record of corporate partnership fundraising
* New business experience is essential
* Account management experience desirable
* Be team player - this is a small charity and the fundraising team supports each other closely.
* You DO NOT need to have medical charity experience
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.