£36k per year
020 7198 6040
about 3 years ago
I am looking to speak to individuals with proven experience of managing corporate partnerships, who will be excited by the prospect of a position that is responsible for managing and developing national and international corporate partnerships to enable this leading disability charity to support disabled people.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing partnerships from £50,000 up to high profile partnerships in excess of £1 million.
- Manage cultivation and thank you events for new and existing partners
- Provide effective day-to-day account management to corporate partners
- Where required manage corporate volunteering as part of the partnerships
- Tailor project reports from service delivery departments
Closing date: 27th January 2016
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Daisy on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.