£39000 - £44000 per annum
about 3 years ago
We are currently looking to finding an experienced Corporate Partnerships Manager focusing on New Business to undertake a 13-month fixed term at a well-known health-based charity in London.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about new business, has a proven track record of securing new income and who is ready to lead a team of extremely talented and driven new business fundraisers to secure bigger and better partnerships for the charity.
You will be a dynamic and experienced manager with experience in securing a combination of high value strategic partnerships, commercial partnerships, charity of the year relationships, and event/project sponsorship from scratch. You will drive forward the New Business strategy, building and nurturing relationships with prospective partners, developing and making winning approaches, creating innovative and tailored propositions, and securing contracted multi-year commitments.
- Line manage the new business team, driving forward the team strategy and pipeline, with day-to-day support and challenge to ensure high performance and team development.
- To lead the team in delivering across the whole sales cycle, from researching prospects through to negotiating and closing.
- To set, agree, monitor and meet budgets and plans for the new business team.
- To network, nurture and build relationships with prospects.
- To develop creative, commercial and original ideas for engaging with companies and work these into propositions with which to target new prospective partners.
- To prepare and present high quality new business proposals and presentations
- To research and identify corporate prospects using all the tools available including desk research, networking and utilising the charity's established list of contacts.
Essential criteria for the role:
- Substantial experience of new business in corporate/charity partnerships - with a track record of winning a number of high value corporate partnerships that cover a variety of sectors and fundraising streams (e.g. cause-related marketing, employee fundraising, sponsorship etc.).
- Experience of project management and the ability to simultaneously manage a wide range of projects across different sectors.
- Track record of working to and meeting agreed targets.
- Line management experience.
The closing date for this role is 6th November.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.