£30401.00 - £37267.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
TPP is proud to be recruiting for a leading hospice in the Oxford area. They are looking for a Corporate Partnerships Manager on a 12 month contract paying £30,401 to £37,267.
Key Responsibilites include:
- To lead on the hospices fundraising strategy
- To focus on new corporate partnerships including Charity of the Year partnerships
- To identify other corporate fundraising mechanisms (corporate donations, sponsorship opportunities, employee fundraising, payroll giving and gifts in kind)
- To maximise current corporate accounts through effective account management.
- You will need to have at least 2 years corporate fundraising experience or comercial experience (sales or marketing)
- A sound understanding of fundriaising or business development.
- Confidence and experience of pithcing or presenting to various audiences.
7 days holiday, 7% pension contribution, sick pay, eye test vouchers, discounted cinema tickets, discounted holistic therapy, on site hairdressers, access to counselling sessions, cycle scheme, freshly prepared hot meals and fruit and FLEXIBLE Working (includes flexi time and some work from home)
How to Apply
Closing date - 18th August
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Patrick on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com.