£36,000 to £38,000
almost 3 years ago
This leading international development charity is recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join the team on an interim basis for a 12 month contract. A mix of account management and new business, this is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous corporate fundraising experience to join a team with a huge amount of potential and really lay the foundations for growth within the income stream across existing and new partnerships.
Key duties within the role will include:
- Providing excellent account management of existing corporate partners
- Manage and develop the charity’s flagship corporate fundraising campaign
- Identify and secure new business opportunities including developing a comprehensive new business pipeline, drawing on new opportunities as well as via existing relationships
- Manging budgets and contributing to strategy and planning
- Support the development of the Corporate Partnerships team including developing effective working relationships internally with colleagues across the organisation
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant demonstrable experience of working in a corporate fundraising role including experience of winning or managing (or both) corporate partnership, employee fundraising, cause related marketing and sponsorship
- Experience of strategic planning, analysis, monitoring and evaluation
- Experience of effectively building and managing relationships with senior staff
- Experience of working to income targets and managing expenditure budgets
- Proven excellent relationship management skills
Closing date for applications: 11th January 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.