£35k - 38k per year
about 3 years ago
TPP is working alongside and fantastic growing children’s disability charity seek a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join their fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position, working for at their head office in London.
Responsible for securing voluntary income, sponsorship and in-kind support from existing and new corporate partners, you will manage the existing portfolio of corporate relationships and secure new corporate funding partnerships.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
• Identify and research new funding opportunities with companies/sectors aligned with the charity’s work and values
• Raise new income from the corporate sector by securing new business in the form of donations, promotions and sponsorships, employee fundraising and large-scale integrated partnerships
• Develop winning propositions, which meet both the charity’s and corporate funders objectives, working in collaboration with others within when required
• Devise and implement a creative corporate proposition and fundraising campaigns with businesses, engaging their employees and customers, monitoring progress and evaluating benefit
• Work with the Director of Fundraising to develop a 3 year Corporate Partnerships Strategy
Skills and Experience:
• Experience of working in corporate fundraising, community affairs or a commercial marketing/sales client facing role
• Experience of successfully building and managing mutually beneficial partnerships
• Proven experience in achieving income targets
• Experience of preparing and presenting a fundraising case to senior audiences
• Experience of devising, implementing and monitoring successful fundraising / income generation strategies
• Managing income and expenditure budgets
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.