Up to £44000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Brilliant opportunity for a skilled Corporate Fundraising specialist to join a household brand and to lead, support and inspire the Corporate Partnerships team to meet ambitious income targets.
The TPP Fundraising and Development team is supporting a health charity - a top charity brand - with the recruitment to a Corporate Partnerships Manager vacancy. Working with the Head of Philabthropy and Partnerships, this role has direct responsibility for a team that acquires and develops long term strategic partners, COTY, and sponsorship/CRM opportunities. Specifically, you will use your expertise in securing and developing £100k+ long term partnerships, and carry out the following duties:
- Lead, support and inspire the Corporate Partnerships team, ensuring that it has the capacity and resources to meet its objectives and targets
- Develop operating plans and set targets annually for corporate partnerships. Recommend, monitor and manage an annual budget and five-year plan with detailed breakdown, rationale and KPIs
- Responsibility for leading complex strategic partnership development and overseeing new business pitches to build success in this area
- Direct responsibility for developing the strategic approach for acquisition, cultivation and development of corporate partnerships working with the Proposal Development Executive and as part of the Restricted Funds process to ensure partnerships are in-line with annual operational plans
- Provide regular reports, analysis and KPI's for relationships, income and expenditure.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you will have significant expeirence of operating and driving corporate income growth at a senior level including a proven track record of having personally secured new £100k+ multiyear strategic partnerships. You will have experience of leading, inspiring and motivating corporate fundraisers and be comfortable supporting them in their development to drive a culture of excellence. A key component of success will be your confidence, creativity and entrepreneurial flair.
If you are interested in this excellent position, please reply to this advert with an updated CV in the first instance. A TPP Consultant will then be in touch with further detail about the role, organisation and recruitment process. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams via firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential discussion.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.