£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
6 months ago
A leading, international foundation with offices based in central London are actively recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join them for a 12-month contract starting as soon as is possible.
This particular foundation is currently in the process of reinvigorating, diversifying and growing their support pool which includes building bigger and more durable partnerships. The role of the Corporate Partnerships Manager will be to identify, develop and account manage existing and new relationships with companies and corporate foundations, and work with leading global companies within the sector in line with the Foundation's new fundraising strategy.
This role will therefore compliment and work well for a confident, driven and personable well-versed new business/corporate partnerships candidate.
The successful candidate will be able to complete the following duties with ease and great accuracy and a solid execution:
* Support the Director of Fundraising to scope out and develop the strategic direction of corporate partnerships at the Foundation
* Work closely with the senior volunteers and other key stakeholders to identify and cultivate new corporate leads
* Account manage existing corporate partners
* Support the strategic development of the Foundation's corporate programme; meeting the needs of different levels of engagement and promoting progression through different giving levels
* Development and maintenance of the structure for management of corporate relationships and allocation of appropriate responsibilities across the Foundation staff team
* To oversee the preparation of publications and relevant communications for a corporate audience
* To act as the accountable officer for due diligence of prospective and existing corporate supporters
* Undertake any other duties as required to support the successful delivery of the Fundraising Departments objectives
If this contract sounds of firm interest to you and you have the necessary skill set and are keen to work with a likeminded, diligent and smart working team then please submit to TPP Recruitment today a copy of your most up to date CV and contact details.