£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
TPP are proud to collaborate with an international health charity in their search for a Corporate Partnerships Manager.
Supporting the Head of Fundraising you will be leading on this international charity's corporate partnerships programme. Responsible for managing key partnerships and developing new relationships, you will contribute to the organisations fundraising plan of doubling income over the next 5 years. A really exciting time to join, this role will work both collaboratively and autonomously giving you exposure to different income streams and also other areas of the organisation!
The successful candidate will have:
- Over 3 years' experience developing corporate partnerships and managing key relationships
- Knowledge of prospecting new corporate partners
- Confidence working independently and with a team
- Ideally experienced with Raisers Edge or Salesforce
- A proactive attitude and want to hit the ground running!
How to Apply:
Closing date - 10th January 2019
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Rhiannon on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org