£28k - 32k per year
about 3 years ago
Local Health Charity – Corporate Partnership Manager – Birmingham – Full Time - £28,000 - £32,000 – J52756EJT
Are you confident in developing relationships?
I am very excited to be working with a local charity that makes a difference to 100s of people within the area. We are looking for someone who has signification experience in developing Corporate Partnerships.
The key element of this role is to develop and deliver a strategy that identifies and acquires support from local and regional businesses, maximising any relationships that are established in terms of income and employee engagement.
As the Corporate Partnerships Manager you would take the fundraising income to the next level by developing relationships and acquiring partnerships with key businesses, creating a pro-active schedule of opportunities for each business to maximise any income generated. We are looking for someone who has experience of managing a team and who is confident in budgeting and planning as you will be activity reporting into a fantastic Head of Fundraising. This role offers a fantastic salary banding.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the following abilities;
- Proven experience in acquisition of commercial/corporate partnerships.
- Significant fundraising experience or transferable commercial experience
- Proven experience of corporate partnership/account management
- Experience of managing and delivering an income and expenditure target
- Experience of creating and delivering on a fundraising strategy.
- Proven ability of working in a cross functional capacity in a fundraising environment.
- Experience of managing volunteers and creating volunteering packages.
Experience of managing PR projects in a corporate setting
Closing Date: 14th September 2015
To discuss the role in more detail please call Ellisa on 0191 2299595.
If this sounds like your dream job please send your CV to Ellisa Thompson – Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference J52756EJT and job title Corporate Partnership Manager