£27000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
5 months ago
A children's charity is currently looking for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join their office in North London, starting ASAP.
As part of the key responsibilities, you will be required to:
- Develop existing relationships with key stakeholders at the charity's larger corporate partners
- Devise and implement bespoke plans for each corporate partner, approaching each creatively in order to ensure objectives for each partnership are met
- Prepare and deliver engaging and confident presentations (both at one-to-one level and at a much larger scale) outlining Noah's Ark's progress and plans, and overviewing the success of each partnership
- Work closely with Head of Major Giving to devise strategy, develop plans and deliver significant pitches and applications.
- Develop and implement an efficient strategy to identify prospective new corporate partners and win their support
If you have no previous direct fundraising experience, the charity will need to see evidence of genuinely transferable skills gained through current/previous employment, either within or outside the sector, including experience of establishing and managing effective relationships (i.e. both new business and account management experience).
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.