Up to £36000 per annum
over 2 years ago
TPP are excited to work exclusively with a well known sexual health charity who are looking for a corporate partnerships manager. Reporting to the head of high value and line management of an officer you will be responsible for both account management and new business for the charity.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
* Develop and implement effective long term strategic operational plans to achieve robust income targets with corporate partners with a particular focus on strategic partnerships, sponsorship, CRM and charity of the year.
* Manage and grow current partnerships.
* Win new business through applications, pitches, proposals and partnership agreements.
* Effectively manage and motivate the partnerships officer.
* Work effectively with other income streams to maximize opportunities.
The successful candidate will have:
* A successful track record in winning new partnerships as well as growing existing multi year partnerships.
* Experience of line management or managing volunteers, interns or mentoring junior members of staff.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.