£33000 - £35000 per annum
over 1 year ago
This children's charity is recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Manager who will be responsible for maximising support from their current corporate partners and generating new partnership. This role is fast paced and dynamic and will suit an ambitious and creative fundraiser.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Lead on the management and development of their corporate partnerships to ensure each partnership's value is maximised
- Drive forward new business activity, pitch for and secure new high value corporate partnerships
- Develop existing partnerships to deliver greater and more diverse income, identifying opportunities for cross-selling and sponsorship for all partners
- Develop and implement effective stewardship plans for donors
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven and demonstrable experience of stewarding corporate partnerships
- Experience of writing strong effective proposals & delivering successful new business presentations
- Performance and target driven, committed to achieving and exceeding targets
- Exceptional listening skills and an inspiring and engaging communication style
Closing Date: 29th October
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.