£34k - 36k per year
10 months ago
We are working with a leading education charity to help recruit for their new Corporate Partnerships Manager. Working in this As a Corporate Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for managing and growing the relationships with existing corporate partners as well as developing new partnerships. You will working in a team of three who focus specifically on corporate and brand partnerships. The charity has enjoyed significant growth and success through long-term partnerships that are vital to their sustainability and have a very high-profile within the organisation. This is a key role within the organisation for delivering this area of activity, providing high-level stewardship of relationships, and identifying and securing potential new partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure relationships with funders are effectively managed
- Secure new business through prospect research, networking, and responding to leads in order to maximise income for the charity
- Contribute to the development of the corporate partnerships fundraising strategy
- Develop existing partnerships through CSR and other ways to maximise the partnerships.
You will need the following experience:
- Experience working in income generation from the charity or corporate sector
- Understanding of corporate social responsibility and corporate sponsorships/partnerships
- Excellent written and oral communication
Closing Date: Friday 16th June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Patrick on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.