£30k - 35k per year
almost 2 years ago
We are working with a fantastic East London charity that works on the frontline to eradicate poverty to help recruit for their new Corporate Partnerships Manager. As the new Corporate Partnerships Manager you will be responsible for account managing existing corporate partnerships with the aim of maximising income in order to grow existing services as well as identify new corporates to partner with. You will also develop and implement a corporate fundraising strategy for the next three years.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Develop existing corporate partnerships and drive forth new partnerships for the organisation
- Explore new commercial opportunities for partnership to include sponsorship, gift in kind, and pro bono services
- Develop and implement strategies to secure new relationships and maintain existing relationships to drive forth income for the charity
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of negotiating and securing new financial and strategic partnerships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.