£34,000 to £38,000
almost 3 years ago
This ambitious and dynamic medical research charity is recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join its high performing corporate partnerships team. A key member of the team you will be responsible for the development of existing and new corporate relationships.
Main duties within this position will include:
- Work across all aspects of corporate fundraising including employee fundraising, sponsorship, cause related marketing and strategic partnerships
- Develop and manage a corporate prospect pipeline identifying new business opportunities and driving prospects through the pipeline to achieve agreed targets
- Develop creative proposals and pitches
- Work with colleagues to account manage, cultivate and steward relationships to achieve agreed income targets
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience and track record of managing six figure partnerships, achieving challenging income targets and of developing a prospect pipeline
- Experience of producing and delivering creative and tailored new business proposals in a corporate fundraising role
- Experience of building productive, strong, and lasting relationships with corporate partners
- Experience of managing high value projects to deliver against defined targets
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to negotiate, influence and persuade
- Effective time management skills
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.