£36,050 per year
almost 3 years ago
This leading disability charity and one of the UKs most loved brands are recruiting for a Corporate Development Manager to join its innovative corporate fundraising team. You will be responsible for managing and developing national and international corporate partnerships, ensuring they reach their income potential and deliver impact for the charity.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Managing existing and new partnerships with national and multi-national companies who have agreed to support the charity on specific projects or programmes based either in the UK or internationally.
- Delivering excellent day-to-day account management services to corporate partnerships.
- Managing, with support from the Corporate Officer, any corporate engagement (e.g. volunteering, secondments etc) that are required as part of the charity’s current corporate partnerships.
- Seeking out development opportunities for existing partnerships, and ensure all opportunities for the growth of current partnerships are maximised including further income donations, gift in kind support or the sharing of knowledge and skills.
- Providing support for new partnership and Charity of the Year pitches and to support the securing of sponsorship for the charity’s events when required.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Sound working knowledge of corporate fundraising techniques including strategic multi-year partnerships, COY, sponsorship, donations, employee fundraising, cause-related marketing and special projects.
- Experience in account management with high-profile, high-value accounts (typically a FTSE 250 company with a relationship worth in excess of £200,000).
- Proven experience in managing corporate partnerships on behalf of a charity
- An excellent understanding of marketing and how it can deliver business benefits.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent diplomacy and negotiation skills.
- To be able to enthuse and engage, at all levels
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Lorraine on 020 7198 6045 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.
We look forward to hearing from you.