£36,050 per year
over 2 years ago
This leading disability charity is one of the UKs most loved brands and they are currently recruiting for a Corporate Partnership Manager to join its innovative corporate fundraising team. You will be responsible for managing existing and new partnerships ensuring they reach their income potential and deliver impact for the charity.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To deliver excellent day-to-day account management services to corporate partners
- To seek out development opportunities for existing partnerships, uplifting value where possible
- To provide support on new business meetings and attend networking opportunities
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of managing high value partnerships in the commercial or charity sector
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills
- Creative, imaginative person who shows initiative
Closing Date: 11th April
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.