£35,000 to £42,000 per annum
almost 3 years ago
This dynamic and ambitious UK medical research charity is recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to lead on the delivery of its flagship corporate partnership worth almost £2.5million per year. A key partnership for the organisation this is an exciting opportunity that encompasses a wide range of activities and will give you the opportunity to work creatively across the organisation. This is a maternity cover contract for one year.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Working with senior colleagues to deliver strategic objectives and vision for the partnership
- Ensuring that key campaigns within the partnership are delivered successfully
- Undertake monitoring, evaluation and supporting of the partnership
- Line management of one Officer level colleague who will support on the partnership
- Consistently providing creative, exciting and engaging ways for employees to become involved with the partnership
- Proactively develop relationships across all levels of the business so that the potential outcomes of the partnership are maximised
- Consistnetly develop long term strategies to deliver partnership objectives and income; including proposing alternative activities if necessary
- Build solid onternal relationships at all levels, and working in collaboration with colleagues
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous senior account management experience, within a charity or commercial environment managing partnerships worth six figures and upwards
- Ability to think strategically and to adapt plans to suit the needs of the charity and the partner
- Demonstrable track record of successful account management and development ideally within the charity sector, as well as understanding of CRM, COTY etc.
- Experience of strategic planning and budget setting for corporate funders with demonstrable delivery of successful annual and multiyear partnerships
- A proven ability to deliver against income targets
- Line management experience
Closing date for applications: 30th May
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to email@example.com in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.