almost 3 years ago
This leading UK children’s medical charity providing invaluable support to families is recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to lead its corporate account management team. This is a really great role managing a talented team of fundraisers and working with some really exciting corporate partners!
Key duties within this role will include:
- Directly managing and leading a team of up to four corporate fundraisers in the charity’s account management team, with overall responsibility for six
- Work with your team to deliver income from existing corporate partnerships of over £3million in 2016/17
- Overall responsibility for the successful delivery of the charity’s flagship corporate partnership
- Lead on the development of the charity’s account management strategy present and future to grow financial and non-financial elements of national partnerships
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record of developing, motivating and managing staff
- Experience of managing successful corporate partnerships within the charity sector or a thorough understanding of managing similar partnerships in the commercial sector
- A successful track record in corporate fundraising, or within sales or marketing in the commercial world
- Experience of delivering and managing budgets
- Ability to present at senior level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.