almost 3 years ago
This internationally renowned humanitarian charity is recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Development Manager. A key role within the corporate fundraising new business team you will be responsible or generating partnerships across a range of industries worth £100k and upwards - partnerships will range from strategic partnerships to COTY where appropriate.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Build and progress a solid pipeline of high-value strategically aligned corporate prospects in order to achieve income targets
- Identify new partnership opportunities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with corporate contacts including delivering stewardship and cultivation activities for contacts
- Convert corporate prospects to high value, multiyear partnerships by developing and submitting compelling proposals, and delivering engaging presentations to senior corporate contacts
- Work closely with UK and international service colleagues to identify suitable projects for both financial and non-financial support
- Work closely with colleagues within the corporate partnerships team to lead the progress and implementation of key objectives within the team’s new business strategy
- Maximise opportunities for income from new contacts during one off or emergency appeals for support
- Work closely with account management colleagues to maximise the potential of new corporate partnerships
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience of delivering and winning high level, multi-year pitches at an income level ideally over £100,000
- Extensive experience of corporate fundraising or equivalent commercial experience, with the proven ability to realise funds from a donor or client relationship
- Experience of managing and developing strong donor and client relationships
- Significant experience of delivering presentations to clients
- Highly developed ability to verbally present information and to influence a range of audiences in an inspiring and confident way
- Highly developed written communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders, both internally and externally
Closing date for applications: 7th September
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to email@example.com in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.