Up to £25000.00 per annum
about 3 years ago
A growing children's charity based in London are now looking for a junior corporate partnerships fundraiser to join their team, ideally joining the team in late summer.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support and relationship management to existing corporate partnerships established by the charity
- Managing a variety of accounts
- Developing those partnerships in order to maximise income
- Preparing and delivering presentations to corporate partners and their employees
- Providing administrative support to the Corporate Partnerships team when required
They are looking for someone with some experience in establishing corporate partnerships, with exemplary written and verbal communication skills. The successful applicant could be from a charity background or from within the commercial sector.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.