almost 3 years ago
This national UK homelessness charity is recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join its enthusiastic and passionate fundraising team to undertake a role which is a mix of new business and account management. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a charity with a brilliant brand where there is a lot of opportunity to succeed within corporate fundraising!
Key duties within this role will include:
- Maintain and grow income from existing partners
- Developing new relationships and partnerships across strategic partnerships, CRM, and COTY where relevant
- Be responsible for fundraising at the highest levels of the corporate world, often in partnership with colleagues
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience within corporate fundraising or within a commercial sales environment at a senior level
- Experience of account management; building, managing and maintaining successful relationships with corporate partners
- A proven track record of negotiating with corporate donors at the highest level
- Experience of winning new business partnerships across a range of partnerships including COTY and CRM partnerships
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
Closing date for applications: 11th March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.