£34.2k - 36.2k per year
about 3 years ago
Corporate Partnerships Manager
This international development charity is recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join their small team. This role is a mix of account management and new business and will be responsible for managing three direct reports. This is a great opportunity for a fundraiser with proven corporate partnership success who is looking to expand on their management skills.
Key duties within the role will include:
- Providing excellent account management of existing corporate partners
- Identify and secure new business opportunities including developing a comprehensive new business pipeline
- To develop and deliver a number of engagement opportunities including delivery of special and challenge events
- To set, monitor and forecast accurate budgets and issue reports and reforecasts
- To line manage 3 members of staff, setting and monitoring work plans, motivating and supporting them
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant demonstrable experience of working in a corporate fundraising role including experience of winning or managing (or both) corporate partnerships
- Excellent presentation and pitching skills and experience in presenting to high level contacts
- Experience of managing special or challenge events
- Line management of at least one
Closing date for applications: 25th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.