£37k - 39k per year
over 2 years ago
One of the UK’s most high profile charities has begun recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join their successful team. You will be responsible for managing their flagship partner worth over £1million per year. This role would suit an ambitious fundraiser who has experience of managing six and seven figure partnerships.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Manage high value corporate partnership, identifying and maximising opportunities for an uplift in support
- Build networks with key decision makers and develop a stewardship programme to help engage and motivate corporate partners
- Produce and develop compelling proposals and presentations
- Negotiate terms and contracts with corporate partners, ensuring compliance
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven and demonstrable experience of stewarding and growing corporate partnerships
- Experience of writing strong effective proposals & delivering presentations
- Performance and target driven, committed to achieving and exceeding targets
- Exceptional listening skills and an inspiring and engaging communication style
Closing Date: 31th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.