£29000 - £31000 per annum
over 1 year ago
We are currently working with this amazing health charity who have seen significant growth in income across the last couple of years. The Corporate Partnerships Executive will be responsible for managing existing partners as well as bringing on new prospects.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Ensure excellent account management for existing accounts, maximising income for the charity
- Support on the acquisition, pitches and negotiations for corporate prospects
- Generate exciting new ways that our corporate partnership can support us
- You should be innovative, friendly and commercially aware
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of managing corporate partnerships and/or securing new business
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Persuasive written and oral communication skills
Closing Date: 25th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.