City of London, London
£36000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
This leading international youth charity are recruiting for a New Business Manager to join their dynamic team. You will help secure funding for programmes helping inspire young people globally. You will lead on winning new partnerships and will have a creative, dynamic and ambitious approach.
The role will include:
- To lead on securing income from a range of high-value corporate partnerships across various fundraising mechanisms
- To develop high quality, bespoke, creative presentations and proposals and partnership agreements
- To work with key volunteers and internal stakeholders
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven and demonstrable experience of soliciting partnerships
- Performance and target driven, committed to achieving and exceeding targets
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills with an inspiring communication style
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.