£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
11 months ago
A well-established animal-focused charity in London is currently looking to recruit a Corporate Fundraising Officer, starting ASAP.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and, thereafter, managing a pipeline of future corporate fundraising partners.
- Planning and undertaking tailored approaches to corporate organisations, securing their support as an ongoing partner of choice.
- Developing a corporate fundraising activity calendar, to ensure timely action of corporate appeals and other charity-of-the-year applications.
- Providing support in account management to existing corporate partners, to encourage continued engagement.
- Organising events, visits, and meetings to maintain support from partners.
Ideally, you will have had some Corporate Partnerships experience, or experience in other income streams with clearly identifiable transferable skills. You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good understanding of the process of Corporate Partnerships fundraising.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.