Up to £12.31 per hour
about 2 years ago
This is a temporary opportunity in the Banbury area, initially for 3 months. We are looking for someone to start ideally in the first week of December.
Key personal qualities and skills for this role are as follows:
1. Confident with maintaining and building relationships remotely and face to face with businesses to build supporter engagement and donations;
2. Focused on developing relationships to meet income targets and used to delivering to tight deadlines;
3. Good writing skills, able to craft thank you letters, sponsorship asks and prepare updates on use of funds;
4. Good database skills, able to ensure all supporter relationships are recorded on the charity's database (ThankQ);
5. Enjoy working as part of a team, energised and able to manage own time to deliver on reactive tasks alongside being proactive to support the development of new corporate relationships.
1. Account manage existing corporate relationships, providing high quality supporter care and stewardship;
2. Handle and coordinate all new corporate supporter enquiries and requests, ensuring new supporters are provided with timely information and supporting materials as requested;
3. Working together with the Community and Events fundraising team to engage with employee fundraising, and marketing and sign-up of corporates to Katharine House events and activities;
4. Develop sponsorship asks to local corporates asks to support events and activities;
5. Develop relationships with new, prospective corporate supporters.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.