£28,000 per annum
over 1 year ago
This national well-loved health charity is looking for a Corporate Partnerships Executive to join their Fundraising and Communications team during an exciting period of growth.
They have recently won a significant Charity Of The Year and you will be supporting on this, as well as managing your own corporate partnerships. You will also support the Corporate Development Manager on bringing in new partnerships.
This would be an ideal role for an existing corporate fundraiser looking for an exciting new opportunity, or for somebody with transferable skills who is looking to move into the charity sector.
It's a great opportunity to be involved in managing a high-profile relationship, and you'll be working in a friendly and supportive team for a charity that will invest in your development.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Manage, develop and maximise income from a number of existing corporate partnerships.
- Work with the Corporate Partnership Manager to ensure that relationships with companies are stewarded to the highest standards, and wherever possible tailored to each particular relationship.
- Work with the Corporate Development Manager on developing new relationships with companies, achieving mutual benefit and agreed joint objectives.
- Work closely with the corporate Partnerships and Corporate Development Manager to develop new fundraising products and events and market them.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of corporate fundraising techniques
- Excellent communication skills including face to face, written and phone
- Experience of providing outstanding customer or supporter care
- Ability to motivate and influence supporters/customers
- Experience of managing and developing partnerships
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Lorraine on 0207 198 6040 quoting the reference number 61711LS before the deadline of Wednesday 26th July.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.