£28k - 30k per year
almost 3 years ago
This ambitious youth charity is looking for a creative Corporate Fundraiser to join their vibrant team during an exciting time of growth. You will be working with the Head of Fundraising and Communications to develop the charity’s portfolio of new business and accounts. With one major partnership already under management, there are numerous opportunities to grow corporate fundraising for the charity and develop new partnerships.
This role would suit a confident, enthusiastic and focused corporate fundraiser who is looking to make an impact and to be part of something new and exciting. With a new strategy and a refreshed and vibrant visual identity in development, there will be significant scope for you to really use your creativity to define the role and to make it your own.
Key duties within this position will include:
• Contributing to the long-term sustainability of the charity by achieving agreed income targets.
• Managing current corporate partnerships, providing excellent relationship management, identifying potential to increase income and growing partnerships.
• Developing a rolling programme of new business approaches, generating leads, cultivating relationships, and securing support.
• Developing a robust new pipeline with a financial value that can be used for forecasting and which includes a range of corporate fundraising streams e.g. Charity of the Year, Corporate Responsibility, sponsorship, cause marketing, corporate foundations.
• Seeking opportunities for both restricted and unrestricted funding, developing multi-year partnerships where possible.
• Working with Area Managers to collaborate on and support approaches to companies across the country.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience in corporate fundraising in a UK charity.
• Demonstrable knowledge and skills in managing relationships with corporate funders.
• Demonstrable success in securing new business, from generating leads to securing support.
• Experience in working with fundraising databases.
• Experience of financial activity reporting as part of a team environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience of working effectively without direct supervision and on a remote basis.
Closing date: Monday 4th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Lorraine on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers! All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher .