£27000 - £32000 per annum
8 months ago
CALLING ALL ANIMAL LOVERS!
Do you have experience working as a Corporate Fundraiser? How does working for an Animal's charity sound?
I am currently working with an Animal Charity who partake in incredible projects, all in aid of creating better lives for the animals. They are looking for someone who holds a passion and interest for this specific cause, and has a great experience background within corporate fundraising.
As part of your role, your key duties will include (however not limited to):
- Identify new partnership opportunities
- Drive growth for existing partners
- Generate income from the corporate sector in all forms of donation (e.g. gifts, pro bono)
In order for your application to be successful, you must:
- Have experience working within fundraising, specifically within the corporate sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
Closing Date: 8th January
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Waseema on 0207 198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive, this isn't always possible.