£31000 - £37000 per annum
about 4 years ago
This lovely hospice has begun recruiting for a Corporate Fundraiser to join their team. There are a lot of talented fundraisers in this organisation and you would be joining a driven team. You will be responsible for developing and managing partnerships across various fundraising mechanisms.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Researching, identifying and approaching prospects
- Design bespoke propositions and lead on pitches and negotiation stages to secure new partners
- Build networks with key decision makers and influencers within prospective partners and the wider commercial sector
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of securing partnerships in a charity environment or commercial sales environment
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills with an inspiring communication style
Closing Date: 29th August
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.