£28k - 32k per year
over 2 years ago
Are you for a corporate fundraising role with a twist? We are recruiting for a Corporate Fundraiser, this role covers both account management and new business and is more heavily weighted towards account management. You will be responsible for focusing on managing commercial partnerships with leading brands.
You will have strong experience of establishing and working on CRM partnerships.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Pitching for and securing exciting partnerships with leading UK brands.
- Developing high quality proposals with a view to create CRM partnerships
- Ensuring a smooth handover to the account management team once a partnership is secured
- Developing and supporting more junior team members
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of winning new business in either the charity or commercial sector
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management
- A creative approach with the ability to persuade and influence others
Closing Date: 5th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.