Up to circa £42,000
almost 3 years ago
This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a medical charity with an exceptionally clear goal to save the lives of hundreds of thousands of people over the coming decades by funding ground-breaking medical research. Currently recruiting for a New Business Manager, this is a rare opportunity to join an ambitious charity with huge amounts of potential within corporate partnerships across all areas including COTY and strategic partnerships.
As a vital member of the team your core responsibilities will be as follows:
- Assist in the development and implementation of a new corporate fundraising strategy
- Winning ground breaking new partnerships
- Growing overall scope of corporate partnerships including developing relationships that will lead to partnerships worth six and seven figures
- Identify, prioritise and approach high value national companies to generate high value partnerships
- Build a pipeline of potential partners across sectors you have identified and researched as having synergy with the brand
- Produce and deliver high quality, creative proposals and presentations – and pitch to potential partners including negotiation contracts
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of winning new business either for a charity or within the private sector
- Clear understanding of corporate partnerships and how these work in a charity context, and of CSR issues and practise
- Experience of leading on high value pitches
- Senior relationship management experience
- Experience of managing complex projects with a range of stakeholders
Closing date: 2nd May
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.