£29,770 - 35,023 per year
020 7198 6040
about 3 years ago
TPP is currently recruiting for Corporate Business Acquisition Manager to join an innovative corporate fundraising team at a leading emergency rescue charity in the UK. This role is focussed on the identification and delivery of engaging and sustainable partnerships and will be responsible for managing a pipeline of prospects to ensure the organisation meets its long and short term strategic objectives .
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Researching, identifying and approaching new corporate partnerships
- Build and develop new business introductions and relationships
- Prepare Charity of the Year bids and presentations
- Lead on pitch and negotiation stages to secure new partners
- Maintain accurate contact management records to ensure clear reporting
- Report against income and expenditure budget
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of developing innovative corporate propositions
- Significant experience of securing proactive corporate partnerships
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills with an inspiring communication style
- Creative, imaginative, shows initiative, a self-starter
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Not for Profit to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.