£22k - 24k per year
over 3 years ago
This well-loved animal charity based in Sussex is recruiting for a Corporate and Community Fundraiser, you will be responsible for sourcing funding from local businesses and volunteer groups. This is a small charity with a supportive and passionate team.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Identify sponsorship opportunities and maintain partnerships with local businesses
- Develop a business partnership package and update as appropriate
- Support the event programme by recruiting participation from businesses in the region, using a wide range of vehicles, including sponsorship, advertising, employee participation and matched funding
- Become the main point of contact for those organising fundraising activities on the charity’s behalf
- Recruit new fundraising volunteers, ensuring they are supported and receive any training required
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a fundraising environment within corporate or community
- Experience of managing volunteers
- Experience of public speaking and presentations
- Experience of working in a measured and target based environment
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to think creatively
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to develop their fundraising skills under an experienced Fundraising Director, the office is a fun and creative atmosphere where you will be able to develop your own success. If you are ambitious, creative and have excellent writing skills then this is the perfect role for you.
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.