Up to £43756 per annum
about 1 year ago
We are working with a membership body based in central London who are looking for a Corporate Administration Manager to join their team. As Corporate Administration Manager you will manage a team of 5 Administration and Committee Officers, and lead on the planning, strategic development and delivery of corporate administration processes and procedures.
Main responsibilities include;
- Provide overall strategic and operational management of a range of corporate procedures including Governance processes, Corporate Administration and Corporate registers.
- Lead on the planning and delivery of Secretariat services for the Trustee Board, College Council, General Meetings and other working groups as required.
- Lead the management of administrative and governance support for committees.
Their ideal candidate will;
- Have experience in managing administration of business processes.
- Experiences of Corporate Secretariat Services including company registers and Board governance.
- Experience of working with Boards and Senior Management teams.
- Experience of working to support governance in a professional body or membership organisation.