£23000 - £24000 per annum
over 2 years ago
A well-respected health-focused charity is looking for a Corporate Accounts Officer to join their head office in London ASAP.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the overall Corporate Partnerships team budget
- Provide excellent administrative support to the team
- Supporting selected corporate partners as agreed with Corporate Account Manager
- Liaising with internal stakeholders throughout the charity and with employees from our corporate supporters
- Supporting with creating external newsletters, liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Creating fundraising packs and resources for corporate partners
You will need to have Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills alongside excellent relationship building skills. This role will require you to be able to produce a high quality of written materials also.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.